The Importance of Consulting with a Trust Attorney
If you would like to speak with a trust attorney Sacramento CA offers, contact us at the Yee Law Group. When it comes to estate planning, you have several options, including various types of trusts. It can be confusing for people who are unfamiliar with the many options. Our experienced trust attorneys may provide you with the knowledge you need in order to make an informed decision.
A respected Sacramento trust attorney from Yee Law Group may review your case at no charge. With a recommendation on how to proceed, you can be confident about whether or not establishing a trust is right for you.
The Value of Establishing a Trust
Without a trust, your wishes for the distribution of your estate might not be followed. A trust attorney in Sacramento CA from Yee Law Group may work with you to protect your legacy. With a trust, you may reap the benefits of knowing:
- Your beneficiaries may gain access to your assets faster than if they are transferred to them through a will.
- Most trusts avoid probate, which not only saves time but also court fees.
- If you choose to create an irrevocable trust, less taxes may be owed after your passing.
- Without a trust or will, your property will likely go to your spouse or closest heirs. If that is not your wish, you can designate who should receive your assets.
- A trust ensures that the state will not be able to choose on your behalf who should be the legal guardian of your minor children. A trust attorney Sacramento CA parents choose in similar circumstances may specify in your trust exactly who should be responsible to care for your children in the event you pass away.
- If you become incapacitated in such a way that you are unable to care for your children, a trust may legally specify who should care for them until, or unless, you are eventually able to resume that responsibility.
- If you become incapacitated in such a way that you are unable to make major financial decisions, a trust could legally specify how your assets should be handled and who can take charge of them.
- When you choose a trust attorney Sacramento CA residents recommend from the Yee Law Group, you may specify if your assets should be portioned out over time and in what amounts to your heirs.
- A trust attorney Sacramento CA community members turn to for help with important estate planning services can advise you on how to maximize tax savings for your distribution of assets.
We Offer a Free Consultation
To find out more about how we may help you, call us to schedule a free consultation. One of our trust attorneys can review your case and may offer guidance on how you may wish to move forward with establishing a trust. Contact the Yee Law Group at 916-927-9001 when you need a respected trust attorney Sacramento CA can provide.