At Yee Law Group, we strive to help local businesses and entrepreneurs find success in their fields. We’re proud to serve the community as business litigation attorneys, and we love to see our regional economy grow stronger by the day.
We believe that students play an integral part in strengthening our communities. This year, we’re giving away a $1000 scholarship to one college student who is an exceptional businessman or businesswoman.
Maybe you sell handmade items on Etsy, or you tutor fellow college students, or you babysit children in your neighborhood. The type of business you have doesn’t matter — if you’re a student pursuing an advanced education degree, and if you consider yourself an entrepreneur, we want to hear from you!
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An up-to-date resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file type preferred).
- A brief essay response (1000 words maximum) addressing the following:
Tell us about your business and discuss how this experience has impacted your education. We’d love to hear from young business owners and entrepreneurs who are influencing their communities in positive ways while still pursuing higher education.
In order to be eligible, scholarship candidates must submit their FULL application (written essay, transcript, and resumé) via email. The official deadline for all application materials is December 1, 2018. Applications missing any of the required materials following this deadline will not be considered.
Please send email submissions to: email@example.com