Elder Law Legal Services
Yee Law Group understands the challenges of finding an elder law attorney Roseville CA families can trust. Our legal team has provided longtime assistance to those in need of experienced legal counsel.
Whether you’re considering hiring an elder law attorney Roseville CA offers for yourself, your spouse, or your parents, you likely have some questions about the services they may provide. The answer varies among attorneys, but at Yee Law Group, we offer a free consultation to discuss your circumstances. We encourage you to meet with a Roseville elder law attorney from our legal team to see how we may be of assistance. Below is more information about elder law legal services that we offer.
What is elder law?
Elder law is an area of the legal field that focuses on elderly individuals and family members who care for them. It can also involve their living situation and other important issues such as:
- Assisted living home or other healthcare facilities
- Medical concerns
- Long term care planning
- Legal guardianship
- Social security
Elder Law Services Offered by Yee Law Group
Our attorneys are specially trained to handle the often delicate concerns of elders and their families’ responsibilities. There are several ways in which an elder law attorney in Roseville CA from Yee Law Group may help you and your elderly family member. This includes:
- Estate taxes and gifting of funds or other assets
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, and power of attorney
- Trusts with a focus on special needs
- Age discrimination lawsuits or claims
- Veteran’s benefits
- Elder abuse
The Importance of Having an Elder Law Attorney by Your Side
The law can be complicated and when it comes to protecting the rights of a loved one, it can also be emotional. In addition, when one reaches an advanced age there are often additional challenges such as physical and mental health. Here is an abbreviated list of services that an elder law attorney Roseville CA residents turn to from Yee Law Group can help:
- We may create a durable power of attorney on behalf of yourself or elder family member.
- Assist with planning for health care and long term living arrangements as well as patient rights, Medicare, and related concerns.
- Guardian arrangements including the appointment of a legal guardian.
- As a trusted elder law attorney Roseville CA elders have worked with through the years, we may also help with estate planning and wills. Very often it’s more comfortable for the elderly individual and their family members to sit down with an experienced attorney to discuss these matters. We offer a safe and comfortable environment in which to do this. We can also meet with your elder at home or their living facility if they are unable to travel. If they have special needs, we do our best to accommodate them.
We Can Help
At Yee Law Group, our legal team is dedicated to helping our elderly clients preserve their rights. If your elderly family member has been wronged, please contact us as soon as possible to learn how we may help. When you need an elder law attorney Roseville CA families count on, call us at Yee Law Group.